1. Which famous scientist introduced the idea of natural selection?
2. A person who studies biology is known as a?
3. Botany is the study of?
4. Can frogs live in salt water?
5. True or false? The common cold is caused by a virus.
6. Animals which eat both plants and other animals are known as what?
7. Bacterial infections in humans can be treated with what?
8. A single piece of coiled DNA is known as a?
9. A group of dog offspring is known as a?
10. The area of biology devoted to the study of fungi is known as?
11. What is the name of the process used by plants to convert sunlight into food?
12. The death of every member of a particular species is known as what?
13. The process of pasteurization is named after which famous French microbiologist?
14. True or false? A salamander is a warm blooded animal?
15. A change of the DNA in an organism that results in a new trait is known as a?