1. What country has the second largest population in the world?
2. In what country would you find the cities Glasgow and Edinburgh?
3. What country has a maple leaf on their national flag?
4. What country is home to the Great Barrier Reef?
5. Tapas and paella are dishes that originated in what country?
6. What country was the first to land a man on the moon?
7. What is the largest country (by size and population) in South America?
8. In what country is the Yangtze River found?
9. The kiwi is a flightless bird that lives in what country?
10. In what country would you find the islands Santorini and Mykonos?
11. In what country was Nelson Mandela born?
12. Adidas and Volkswagen are companies from what country?
13. Zurich is the largest city in what country?
14. In what country is the Great Pyramid of Giza found?
15. In what country would you find the cities Lyon and Marseille?
16. Leonardo da Vinci was born in what country?
17. In terms of land area, what is the largest country in the world?
18. What country was known as Ceylon until 1972?
19. In what country would you find the cities Ankara and Istanbul?
20. Mount Fuji is the highest mountain in what country?