1. How many horns did Triceratops have?
2. True or false? The name dinosaur means ‘terrible lizard’.
3. Which came first, the Jurassic or Cretaceous Period?
4. Was Diplodocus a carnivore or herbivore?
5. True of false? Tyrannosaurus rex was the biggest dinosaur ever.
6. True or false? Iguanodon was one of three dinosaurs that inspired the appearance of Godzilla.
7. Did Theropods such as Allosaurus and Carnotaurus move on two legs or four?
8. Apatosaurus is also widely known by what other name?
9. True or false? Most dinosaurs became extinct during an event that occurred 500 years ago.
10. What type of dinosaur features on the logo of the Toronto based NBA basketball team?
11. True or false? Dinosaur fossils have been found on every continent of Earth.
12. What dinosaur themed book was turned into a blockbuster movie in 1993?
13. True or false? Ankylosaurus featured hug plates of bone that acted as body armor.
14. Did Sauropods such as Brachiosaurus and Diplodocus move on two legs or four?
15. True or false? Pentaceratops was the first dinosaur to be officially named.
16. Which came first, the Jurassic or Triassic Period?
17. True or false? The US state of Colorado lists the Allosaurus as its state dinosaur.
18. What weighed more, a fully grown Spinosaurus or Deinonychus?
19. A person who studies fossils and prehistoric life such as dinosaurs is known as a what?
20. True or false? Birds evolved from dinosaurs.