1. Which decelerates faster, a badminton shuttlecock or a baseball?
2. True or false? Lower tension on a tennis racquet produces more control and less power.
3. In the Winter Olympic sport of curling, what type of rock are the curling stones made from?
4. True or false? Olympic gold medals contain more silver than gold.
5. How high is a regulation sized basketball hoop?
6. Does the chronic injury known as plantar fasciitis affect hands or feet?
7. True of false? Astronaut Alan Shepard hit a golf ball while on the moon in 1971.
8. What is typically the slowest swimming stroke, freestroke, backstroke, breaststroke or butterfly?
9. True or false? The official distance of a marathon is 44 kilometres (27.340 miles).
10. Does an injury to your anterior cruciate ligament affect your arm or leg?
11. True or false? Your body only produces lactic acid during intensive physical activity.
12. Do the fastest male 100m sprinters in the world average above or below 30 kph (18.64mph)?
13. True or false? Dimples on a golf ball help reduce drag and increase the distance the ball flies.
14. Is the diameter of a regulation basketball hoop 2 times, 3 times or 4 times wider than the diameter a regulation basketball?
15. True or false? The fastest recorded tennis serve is faster than 150 mph (241 kph).