1. True or false? Sound travels faster through water than air?
2. Water is made up of what two elements?
3. What is another name for a tidal wave?
4. True or false? The Indian Ocean is the biggest ocean on Earth.
5. The solid state of water is known as what?
6. Can the average human survive without water for a few days or a few weeks?
7. True or false? Pure water is tasteless.
8. Nimbus, cumulus and stratus are types of what?
9. True or false? Water is an example of a chemical element.
10. Does water cover more or less than 50% of the Earth’s surface?
11. True or false? Water boils at 100 degrees Celsius (212 degrees Fahrenheit).
12. When water is cooled, does it contract or expand?
13. Water freezes at what temperature?
14. True or false? Water is easy to compress.
15. What is the chemical formula of water?
16. The deepest point in all of the world’s oceans is named what?
17. True or false? The consumption of bottled water has risen significantly over the last few decades.
18. Pure water has a pH level of a around what number?
19. What is the longest river on Earth?
20. True or false? Ice sinks in water.