1. A thermometer is a device used to measure what?
2. Stratus, cirrus, cumulus and nimbus are types of what?
3. What country experiences the most tornadoes?
4. True or false? A rainbow is a spectrum of light that appears when the Sun shines onto water droplets in the air.
5. Blizzards feature low temperatures, strong winds and heavy _______?
6. Breeze and gale are common terms used to describe the speed of what?
7. Earth’s recent temperature rises which have been linked to human activity is known as global _______?
8. True or false? The highest recorded temperature on Earth of 57.8 °C (136 °F) was recorded in Tirat Tsvi, Israel.
9. What is the name of a scientist who studies weather?
10. What is the driest desert on Earth, the Sahara, the Kalahari or the Atacama?
11. True or false? The lowest recorded temperature on Earth of 89.2 °C (-128.6 °F) was recorded at Vostok Station, Antarctica.
12. Balls or irregular lumps of ice that fall from clouds (often during thunderstorms) are known as what?
13. An avalanche features the rapid descent of _______?
14. True of false? The most rain fall ever recorded in one year (Cherrapunji, India) is more than 30 meters.
15. What is the name of a weather instrument used to measure atmospheric pressure?
16. An anemometer is used to measure what?
17. At what temperature is Centigrade equal to Fahrenheit?
18. Trying to predict the weather is known as weather _______?
19. The area of central USA that features many tornadoes is known as Tornado _______?
20. True or false? You see lightning and hear thunder.